Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Signs Of Chickenpox

The first test runs of the rookies

Laura Scaravonati - G.S. Forestale I spent on Easter Monday at Chestnut (VR) to debut in cross country - at last - in the elite category among the bikers FCI Trophy Bike Store 2010. The arrival in the area
race quite early and waiting for more than four hours have not helped to hold off the voltage.
Saturday I was trained on the track and I knew well the pitfalls. We say that a cross country race top class is a challenge for my present - albeit rapidly growing ;-) - driving skills. Moreover, the presence of the grid of the national women's mtb led by Paola Pezzo I was not indifferent.

Many short runs with stones, some jump, a tight hairpin and a piece counterslope the trees they put to the test but I've done it!
were four rounds for women by 5.2 km each. The race was dominated by Evelin Staffler in 1h21'15 ", in second place Anna Ferrari 1h22'17" Serena Calvetti and third in 1h24'40 ". I finished in sixth position to 17 'from Staffler but proud to technical performance that until last year seemed unreachable.

Bike Store Trophy Results 2010 - Race Top Class XC
1. Evelin Staffler 1h21'15 "
2. Anna Ferrari 1h22'17 "
3. Serena Calvetti 1h24'40"
4. Raffaela Saravo 1h26'54 "
5. Cornelia Schuster 1h28'10"
6. Laura Scaravonati 1h38'06 "

0 comments:

Post a Comment