Monday, March 29, 2010

I Found My Daughter Mastrabating What Should I Do

MTBO Cup Italy: A! FCI

Laura Scaravonati - G.S. Forestale
Most astute will have noticed it. Rampichiana debut in the Fund because there was no health I have seen recently. But never mind, it is now all over and you start to get serious.

yesterday opened the season with national guidance mtb to Monticello Brianza. quick race, climb Not heavy, very little mud and few technical difficulties along the way.
I had my certainty about my condition is Care is taken to have lost several outputs in the open air. In fact I realized during the heating to feel good. I lead a clean race with no mistakes navigation and take risks without always keeping a high pace.
I won the race ahead of my companions of the national Milena Cipriani and Stella Varotti.

Italy MTBO Cup 1st round results - Elite Women - 28/03/2010
1. Laura Scaravonati (GS Forest) 56'08 "
2. CIPRIANI Milena (ASD Panda Valsugana) 1h03'57"
3. Stella Varon (CUS Parma) 1h08'00 "

Laura Scaravonati - Podio Elite

0 comments:

Post a Comment