Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brazilian Train Grope Vids

Camp 2010 - Sweden Sweden

The very first international test after the winter is always this camp with the participation of almost all the countries that matter in mountain bike orienteering.
I came back with a 4th place in the race l ong mass start with 39 "of separation from the Warrior Princess Ksenia Chernyk Russian champion award as well as my heroine. In the lead up to the sixth point, I punched a few seconds of the delay 'Last lantern and throw them towards the finish line in a road section in plain white / slight ascent / descent rate of about 7' in which I passed two athletes of the Czech national team without check in the final sprint on the other three girls. In this I beat Mario is quite a bit (actually parecchissimo), since considerable
the afternoon :-) the same day I attended the race supersprin t A proof is a bit 'special and very unusual in mountain biking. Map 1:1.500 and 17 lanterns ... a little 'with the scale of initial panic and then I meshed against all odds I ended 5th place behind the Austrian Michi Gigon.
to forget the first race at night with a headlamp an area of \u200b\u200bintricate paths and path where frankly I did the day effort to orient the last two races as well as middle, always tricky and a bit 'unusual in which I had difficulty reading and concentrating.

[In spite of the diet that I will try to follow more or less - allowing travel abroad - until the next inspection in May I noticed that in the buttocks and thighs mtb oversized pay. And how if they pay.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment