Monday, March 14, 2011

Using M Graham Walnut Alkyd Medium To Glaze

Shoei X-Spirit S.Charpentier 2008 by OCD

E 'could write this post with the photos you sent me a reader French blog, Thibaud "Tibo" Houlné, I want to thank very much for the courtesy shown to me and to whom I extend my most sincere congratulations on your wonderful collection of original helmets.

Without these beautiful pictures in high resolution (and from all angles), it was impossible for me to talk a lot of helmets that he wore the trans Sébastien Charpentier, Supersport world champion in 2005 and 2006 with Honda CBR 600 RR TenKate team.
then I take this opportunity to invite the holders of the original helmets - to become a fan on Facebook's blog page - and send me the pictures (maybe just in the size of those of Tibo) in order to create a "museum on-line of racing helmets.

With the help of Jeff MotoMemorabilia.com, Tibo and Sean de Fraine of which I will talk soon, I think that fans of helmets can not just a whim at the Garage!


OCD
- Design For Victory!

A very famous name in racing aerografie of OCD is the French, who has been realized for many livery drivers of all classes, both on and off-road. Besides dealing with the airbrush racing, the OCD for many years, "as" some number of brands such as helmets, Shark, Arai, Vemar and HJC. I hope to go back to talk about OCD in more detail.


Shoei X-Spirit Sébastien Charpentier

The Shoei X-Spirit of Sébastien Charpentier you can see in the first set of photos is a helmet that has never been replicated and which I never understood why. Fear of selling or problems with too many rights?
The helmet, as you can see, is strongly inspired by the famous "General Lee" on the television series "Dukes of Hazzard" and this design have been made many color variations that I would like to regroup here.
My favorite combination is white base with blue stripes used in 2006. E 'complicated enough to be able to precisely date each livery, so if there are inconsistencies write me.

Sébastien Charpentier 2007:


Among the many images I sent Tibo, which owns less than 5 helmets original Charpentier, I chose to start with the color combinations black / red used on several occasions: to conquer the world in 2005, for winter testing in 2007 and the Bol d'Or in 2008 riding a Honda CBR 1000 Team Moto Revue.

The helmet should be just one of the images used in the famous endurance race: in fact you can see the characteristic reflective stickers that all pilots are required to stick on the ice: they have function to increase the visibility during the hours when you run in the dark. On the back of Shoei logo is Sébastien, also made by the OCD.

France











0 comments:

Post a Comment