Tuesday, June 1, 2010

5 Adaptations Of A Blue Dart Frog

Full speed ahead! Under

Laura Scaravonati sui rulli dopo la frattura are disconnected from the world to take care of my shoulder and my back.

I live in the new house, are the third week of daily rehabilitation Fisio1Care to Parma where do physiotherapy and swimming, almost a month now to rollers and two days I'm training even on a Roto Press Camorani.
now I can move (on foot) for most of the time without a guardian and only with the accelerator calcification.
The recovery of function had only a small hitch solved thanks to the skills and ready care of Dr. Banchini .
The muscles are still zero, the elbow is a bit 'incriccato well and the wrist is not 100%.

The shoulder is evil, of course. But do not give up and go forward. Missing 40 days to the world ... I think it's a life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment