Monday, January 25, 2010

Find Glory Hole In California

3 + BackUp

Hi, I'm sorry
still give you bad news but the server has not yet arrived ...
I again contacted the company that we should offer the service and this was his response:
I'm sorry for the delays, it Should be ready anytime this week.

So as you can see we're not inventing any closing time for ...

In all cases we have not forgotten you, and in fact, here is a wonderful gift:
E 'dz restored the backup offline and can be found in this address.
To be able to visit all effetturare will need to login with your details (those of the forum that you usually use to enter)
Ps: Anime Ita not be visited by BackUp
Unfortunately I can not tell you how long you work, because the server it is now does not have large resources, especially for the band and then from time to time may stop working, I ask you to use it with respect and do not reload the same page too many times ...

I hope the servers come as soon as possible!

Greetings from the Staff

0 comments:

Post a Comment