Saturday, October 3, 2009

Picnik Quotes Aboutfriends

Valdo Prosecco Cycling Sixty

I barracks in Waldo. The
test done with my trainer John Camorani say I have a little 'too many watts to be now at the end of the season, for nine months of racing in my legs and especially to Europe and have already gone - sob sob - World Cup.
In fact, I started on February 8 with the cross-country road Laigueglia and will end on October 27 with the final of the Italian Cup Mountain Bike Orienteeering.

Should I give up a bit 'but the bone that are already on site tomorrow attend the Prosecco Cycling, cycling road race starting and finishing in the square in Valdobbiadene, which runs normally when I walk the streets pedal here. Opt for Mediofondo of 68 km, a great alternative to a workout solo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment