Monday, September 28, 2009

The Uses Of Drag In Swimming

GOOOOOOLD MEDAL Italian Championships in MTBO Long!

Cartina Donne Elite - Italiani Long MTBO Yesterday I grabbed the 25 ° Italian title of my career nell'orienteering between road and mountain biking.

three years in a row are encountered in long distance . After his fine performance in the Trofeo Regions feared the attack of my friend and teammate Milena Cipriani and I must say it was a challenge.
It started six minutes before me (in the mountain bike orienteering is always a part timer) and the choice to the lantern, I crossed 7, Milena had already punched. At that point I opted for another path in the long stretch towards the lantern 8 and once turned up on the ski slope, I revised. He must have had about a minute ahead of me.

Slowly I closed the gap and the lantern 9 onwards we went together with a different choice in the penultimate paragraph.

Results 2009-MTBO Long Italian Championships - Elite Women Category
1. Laura Scaravonati (GS Woodland) 1h17'49 "
2. Milena Cipriani (ASD Panda Valsugana) 1h23'17"
3. Stéphanie Bethaz (IKP Prato) 1h37'12 "
4. Varotti Stella (CUS Parma) 1h47'13"
5. Giuliana Zoppè (ASD Panda Valsugana) 2h09'42 "
Laura Scaravonati e Stéphanie Béthaz Laura Scaravonati Laura Scaravonati in the forest Laura Scaravonati in the finish

0 comments:

Post a Comment